September 27, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese

Warning: I make really good grilled cheese sandwiches, so you're going to want to eat one of these if you look at the pictures. I just had this last night and I already want another one.

This is the perfect meal for Monday Night Football. You get the same deliciousness of hot wings but wrapped up in an at-least-somewhat-healthier package -- a grilled cheese sandwich. Serve with a heaping side of fresh veggies and you'll round out the meal quite nicely.

My inspiration was from this post on Closet Cooking. I made it even easier by just using shredded rotisseri chicken and hot sauce to taste. Sprinkle on a few bleu cheese crumbles and some cheddar. Cook in a little melted butter over medium heat.



Mmmmmmmm.......



How 'bout a side view?


Serve with bleu cheese dressing and carrots, celery and whatever other veggies you like.

3 comments:

  1. MMMMmmmmmmmm! What kind of bread is that? Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great, Meg. But veggies? No thanks. My personal fav is grilled cheese on sourdough with bacon, tomato, and garlic silliest. It will blow your mindhole. [Lockaby]

    ReplyDelete