September 14, 2011

I'm back! Round 2

Gentle reader,
It's been 215 days since my last post. Whoop whoop!

But now I'm back and ready to blog.

To briefly catch you up on the past 7 months:

- The big news is Andrew and I are engaged! We got engaged June 4th and I couldn't be any more excited about marrying him. We're planning a mountain wedding in Breckenridge, CO, next July.

- I was promoted at work from Assistant Marketing Manager to Associate Marketing Director. Though nothing's really changed but my title, it sounds way fancier, don't you think?

- We had a busy summer with lots of camping, concerts, and work. Projects on the house gave way to more fun things like a roadtrip to the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone, but we're revving up again for the fall.

- Leigh and Matt are having a baby! Just kidding.

That's it in a nutshell. New content (and maybe a new look) coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. Meg! I've missed your posts so much...such wonderful news about your upcoming nuptials...I hope this Andrew fella knows how lucky he is! Looking forward to more of your adventures and cooking via the ole blogosphere! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. gimme gimme more.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elueA2rofoo

    looking forward to the future blog posts. we've missed you.

    ofelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. My life has been SO drab without your blog. Not knowing what to cook or how to decorate, etc. etc. So glad you're back.
    xoxo,
    The Mother That Loves You

    ReplyDelete